Friday, December 12, 2008

Bright christmas layout


My inspiration for this layout was a layout that Tiffany Cheney - a wonderful artist! - posted on the CTMH boards. I loved how she used the shining star stampset with such bright & fun colors! I just used a different layout & some different elements.

And sorry that the pics are so crummy - how do you talented ladies who post 12x12 layouts get them onto your webpages? My scanner won't scan a 12x12 page, and this is the best I could do with my camera.

Materials used: red, yellow, blue & green CS from Hobby Lobby; Stampsets: CTMH boutique alphabet, CTMH shining star, CTMH december word puzzle, CTMH weathered backgrounds, CTMH spot on backgrounds; Inks: CTMH cranberry, sunflower, crystal blue, desert sand, versamark; extras: detail clear embossing powder, staples.

This was such a fun layout to do. The layout I used is copyright of CTMH: Designer's Eye from Cherish.

No comments: