Sunday, December 7, 2008

My first post :-)

Wow, I really just created a blog - how crazy! I've been reading blogs for some time now, and admiring lots of great artwork, but hadn't really thought I could create my own! I'm a stay at home mom to 4, soon to be 5, kids. Ages 7 - 1st grade, 5 - preschool, 4-preschool, and 1. Our newest addition is due March 24th. We live in rural Minnesota. My husband is a machinist. Our other family members have 4 legs - 2 dogs, and about 12 cats.
I love scrapbooking, stamping & card making; and am passionate about it. There's just something wonderful about losing yourself in a creation - it's so relaxing & addicting! It's also very rewarding that my kids love to sit & look through the scrapbooks and see all the pictures of themselves & our family, what a great way to remember our memories.
Well, now I just have to figure all this blogging stuff out. Next lesson ... how do I post pictures?????
Larissa

No comments: