Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello Cupcake!

I just received two new stampsets from the Spring 09 CTMH catalog - LOVE THEM!!!! Cupcake sprinkles & Ms. On the G0 - they are bo SO fun to use! Now I'm just waiting for my first ever Bellas (which will hopefully arrive today :-), and an order from Hanna Stamps for some Riley Moose stamps - I am sooooo excited!
This weekend we got lots of snow & wind. School was 2 hours late again this morning - Riley was pretty happy about that. Now it's VERY cold - I think around 10-14 below. At least christmas is supposed to warm up to about 20 - heat wave!!!
This first card I made using the new CTMH cupcake sprinkles stampset. Cardstock used: CTMH sweetleaf, crystal blue & vanilla cream. Inks: CTMH sweetleaf, creme brulee, crystal blue. CTMH markers used for sprinkles: olive, hollyhock, crystal blue. Other embellies: brown eyelets, brown ricrac, popdots, distressing.

This card I made using Ms. On the Go. Materials used - cardstock CTMH chocolate & white. Ink: CTMH chocolate. Markers: CTMH sunflower, brown bag, prismacolor pumpkin orange, light blue, henna & eggplant. Copper brads & popdots.

No comments: