Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whoo loves you...



I just had to have this stampset when it came out, and I haven't really done much with it. So, my goal for today was to create 1 card & 1 layout using it. Not sure what I think, but I accomplished my goal :-)
The card was made by using the CTMH stampset Whooo loves you. I used the whooo loves you word stamp to create the background using sorbet, creme brulee, juniper & tulip inks (time consuming :-)). The owls were stamped on bamboo CS using Desert sand ink, and their tummies were cut out after being stamped in Juniper & sorbet. I then used a little crystal snow glitter on the spots on the bellies. The tree branch was stamped in chocolate & then embossed with deep impression clear embossing powder. The mushroom was stamped in juniper & then glittered. The owl with the sorbet belly is pop-dotted. I used liquid glass to make there eyes stand out. The bamboo cardstock used as the bottom layer on the card is dry embossed around the edges, & distressed with chocolate ink. Whoo - that was a lot!
The layout is made using olive, a salmony colored cardstock I got at Hobby Lobby, bamboo & white. I stamped the background paper with the CTMH argyle stampset. Ink colors used: CTMH juniper, desert sand, bamboo & sorbet. Embellies used: brads for the eyes of the large owl, embossing powder, & glitter.
Another snowy day here. And soooo cold - I think it's a whole 1 degree here right now. Good day to sit & scrap! But the girls have made a mess of the house while I've been down here creating, and now I get to go clean.

No comments: